So, I don't have much insanely funny moments to tell you about right now. The kid is a fair source of my amusement and he is in Portland.

Here is something he did last week. I kept hearing this noise like my house was falling down, so I go to see what the hell is going on and he is HOPPING AROUND LIKE A BUNNY.

It was cute, but DAMN loud.

At the party, the adults were talking about something to do with "once you teach the kid to do it, you just want to tell them to STOP already". Derek looks at us and goes "Yep, ever since my mom taught me to talk, I haven't stopped."

It was PRICELESS.

Jesse is another source of amusement.

He tried to call and come over last Tuesday, just outta the blue. At TEN! I was getting ready for bed and stuff and he calls from a Springfield number asking if he can stop by for a little. Apparently, he had some girl with him. A "cool girl" he says.

I am SO sick of Jesse bringing girls over that I like and then I NEVER see them again. It gets old.

Plus, I get grumpy when people come over on the weeknight. My schedule gets outta whack, cause they usually stay until the last bus and I haven't eaten, or I need to go to bed. I'm just angry and upset by the end of the night. I said no. He wheedled a bit, but then gave up.

When he was at the party on Saturday, he kept trying to play with the kid's toys. EVERY TIME he tried to play with the guitar, Orion would run over and take it from him.

The Universal kid truth. The minute they CAN'T play with a toy, they are gonna want it back. ALWAYS!

It was TOO funny. So when he tried to play with my yo-yo, I took it away....I was like...I WAS GONNA PLAY WITH THAT. :)

Then he wanted alcohol, but I wanted to wait until the kids were in bed. As soon as that happened, Jake was like....We gotta go.

He didn't get alcohol or to play with the toys. Poor Jesse. *wink*

He was a good sport about it.

Comments

SWSNBN said…
YAY.

I'm glad that he liked Jesse.

Jesse liked him too. Maybe Jesse is growing up. *gasp*

I'm glad he had fun, and I'm glad I got to see you!

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.