Weird..
So..
I've been ignoring some blogs...in favor of people I know IRL. I like to know what is going on with them. But I don't have time for content here and keeping up with everyone.
I've ignored the Dooce. Every so often I get caught up.
And Bucky. I hadn't went to Bucky's in a bit.
And Jessica...they are both links on here, but I just haven't visited much.
And now it would appear that Bucky has moved in with Jessica. And they are being one big happy family.
It's a little strange to me, but it sounds wonderful.
So HOORAY!
And congrats to them.
I've been ignoring some blogs...in favor of people I know IRL. I like to know what is going on with them. But I don't have time for content here and keeping up with everyone.
I've ignored the Dooce. Every so often I get caught up.
And Bucky. I hadn't went to Bucky's in a bit.
And Jessica...they are both links on here, but I just haven't visited much.
And now it would appear that Bucky has moved in with Jessica. And they are being one big happy family.
It's a little strange to me, but it sounds wonderful.
So HOORAY!
And congrats to them.
Comments
Girls are cute.