I figured it out.
This whole obsession with My Space?
It's like that boyfriend I couldn't have, or something.
The one I ALWAYS wanted...except now it's just friends.
I think that I always want what I can't have.
As long as I am content, than I don't feel satisfied? I don't know.
I've managed to curb my impulses to go check it out EVERY FIVE minutes. Just barely.
I only go and check it out after I get an email letting me know someone actually had SOMETHING to say.
Hence, yay! Cool stuff from friends. Otherwise, I ignore it.
It's working fairly well, really.
It's like that boyfriend I couldn't have, or something.
The one I ALWAYS wanted...except now it's just friends.
I think that I always want what I can't have.
As long as I am content, than I don't feel satisfied? I don't know.
I've managed to curb my impulses to go check it out EVERY FIVE minutes. Just barely.
I only go and check it out after I get an email letting me know someone actually had SOMETHING to say.
Hence, yay! Cool stuff from friends. Otherwise, I ignore it.
It's working fairly well, really.
Comments
I know!!!!!
Actually, I have your blog over their subsribed, and so I get an email and run over to check it out.
All I'm missing is bulletins, but who cares about the bulletins?