More pictures


This is my front yard as seen from the porch. The place where I usually stand. I was a little too embarassed to take a "before" picture, so this is all you get. An after picture. My weeding consists of taking the clippers (I LOVE the clippers) and cutting down anything I can reach. It was the yard MASSACRE. I took off a BUNCH of the brown, rusty, dead looking rhododendron leaves. Hopefully the color meant they were dead. Cause they are GONE.

My flower not so close up. It's PRETTY.

This is what the tree looks like from below AFTER I took out a bunch of branches I could reach. At one point, I was looking up and got moss or something in my eye.
That hurt, but I got it out. Not immediately, but quickly afterwords. Next time I am cutting above my head, perhaps I should wear my sunglasses or our goggles.
Protect your eyes people! The tree moss will come for you too.

Comments

Brandy said…
Pretty yard pics!
SWSNBN said…
Thank you, the tree looks like it could still use a bit of pruning.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.