Last Saturday
Finally! A whole week later I get to these pictures. I'm lazy, y'all.

This is my kid being silly while drinking juice. He's silly. He's my kid, this makes sense. We met up with Karina and company at the Saturday Market. It's not as much fun as I remembered. I mean...you walk around it once and it's like...ok, I've seen everything. I think I used to hang out there all day...it would be easier to just lie on a blanket, sans kids. They don't want to sit.

Case in point, I got a few really cute ones of Birdie, or at least half way decent, but the other kids were way too fast to get anything really good. =S

Even she is fast, I got a few of her back. I take the best pictures. /sarcasm.

That's my kid, WAY UP THERE. Too far away to see very well. He was having a very good time though.

And one more of Birdie, almost the front. She was having a lot of fun. I mean, duh, kids LOVE playgrounds. I'm glad they had fun.
And Hoodwinked was cute...I already said that somewhere though, but it was TERRIBLY cute. I would buy that one.

This is my kid being silly while drinking juice. He's silly. He's my kid, this makes sense. We met up with Karina and company at the Saturday Market. It's not as much fun as I remembered. I mean...you walk around it once and it's like...ok, I've seen everything. I think I used to hang out there all day...it would be easier to just lie on a blanket, sans kids. They don't want to sit.

Case in point, I got a few really cute ones of Birdie, or at least half way decent, but the other kids were way too fast to get anything really good. =S

Even she is fast, I got a few of her back. I take the best pictures. /sarcasm.

That's my kid, WAY UP THERE. Too far away to see very well. He was having a very good time though.

And one more of Birdie, almost the front. She was having a lot of fun. I mean, duh, kids LOVE playgrounds. I'm glad they had fun.
And Hoodwinked was cute...I already said that somewhere though, but it was TERRIBLY cute. I would buy that one.
Comments
Thank you :)
My site counter just rockets, I'm sure.
I actually didn't check, but you know a bunch of people. =)