Pigfucker
My internet died last night for awhile.
I don't know what the hell happened, but finally it came back up.
I freaked out a little. Just a bit. I immediately called Tammy, cause I figured she would commiserate. And she did, but then I had to eat. Then I got to talk to Ariel, cause she thought she could help me fix the internet. Text messaging never gets the point across, not really.
So...instead, we settled in to watch SP:BLU. That movie fucking rocks. I don't think I'd caught Pigfucker in the Terrance and Phillip movie before. It might be my favorite musical.
"All the happy people stop to say hello.
(Get outta my way!)
Even though the temperature's low."
Kyle's mom is a big fat bitch, and she has stupid hair.
Plus, the REAL looking dildo picture. I don't want to think of Saddam with a penis. Ick.
But the best part?? Perhaps the end when Cartman ends his "volley" of foul language with "Barbara Streisand!"
Cause that's a GOOD cuss word.
"Mr. Mackey, can I ask you a question?
Mmkay.
What's the big fucking deal, bitch?"
That part makes me laugh a LOT. Almost hysterical laughing.
Ok, enough of my homage to South Park.
I don't know what the hell happened, but finally it came back up.
I freaked out a little. Just a bit. I immediately called Tammy, cause I figured she would commiserate. And she did, but then I had to eat. Then I got to talk to Ariel, cause she thought she could help me fix the internet. Text messaging never gets the point across, not really.
So...instead, we settled in to watch SP:BLU. That movie fucking rocks. I don't think I'd caught Pigfucker in the Terrance and Phillip movie before. It might be my favorite musical.
"All the happy people stop to say hello.
(Get outta my way!)
Even though the temperature's low."
Kyle's mom is a big fat bitch, and she has stupid hair.
Plus, the REAL looking dildo picture. I don't want to think of Saddam with a penis. Ick.
But the best part?? Perhaps the end when Cartman ends his "volley" of foul language with "Barbara Streisand!"
Cause that's a GOOD cuss word.
"Mr. Mackey, can I ask you a question?
Mmkay.
What's the big fucking deal, bitch?"
That part makes me laugh a LOT. Almost hysterical laughing.
Ok, enough of my homage to South Park.
Comments