Random thoughts #501-506
Actually, I have to tell y'all that I saw a ten year old with a picture phone and HIGH HEELS TODAY! WHAT THE HELL?
And I saw the CUTEST baby last night. She was happy and cooing and just precious. Until she started screaming and then I was just like....umm, no.
I don't miss the screaming over teething and stuff like that.
AND I GOT 19 HITS Thursday! I've been getting 9, so this is exciting. I almost doubled my average!
This kid's shirt said. "Stupidity is not a crime, so you're free to go" hee hee. I need that one.
The other day I was be-moaning getting older, and being in my "later twenties" this birthday. When BEN opened his BIG mouth and said....you are ALREADY in your later twenties. 25-29 = later twenties. Mid-life crisis coming up!
Another picture I wish I'd gotten.
The other day I saw a BIG cat chasing this tiny little bit of Pomeranian fluff.
It made me smile...and almost laugh, but then I KNEW Derek would have to be like...what, what, and be all over me and the window. That's kinda why I didn't get a picture either.
And I saw the CUTEST baby last night. She was happy and cooing and just precious. Until she started screaming and then I was just like....umm, no.
I don't miss the screaming over teething and stuff like that.
AND I GOT 19 HITS Thursday! I've been getting 9, so this is exciting. I almost doubled my average!
This kid's shirt said. "Stupidity is not a crime, so you're free to go" hee hee. I need that one.
The other day I was be-moaning getting older, and being in my "later twenties" this birthday. When BEN opened his BIG mouth and said....you are ALREADY in your later twenties. 25-29 = later twenties. Mid-life crisis coming up!
Another picture I wish I'd gotten.
The other day I saw a BIG cat chasing this tiny little bit of Pomeranian fluff.
It made me smile...and almost laugh, but then I KNEW Derek would have to be like...what, what, and be all over me and the window. That's kinda why I didn't get a picture either.
Comments
Get fucked. :P
Still...I hadn't thought of it that way and I'm sure the look on my face when he explained it was priceless.