I don't know about content, cause I'm still rather whiny.

And I'm pretty sure I can't have sushi, or nachos with melty cheese.
This makes me unhappy. I just want some food that is good. After my VERY BAD AWFUL HORRIBLE DAY.

Anyhow.
I have pictures.

These are my old windows and the BARENESS of the window sill after moving all my cow stuff. Now it looks so pretty and neat, that I am loathe to put stuff back up there.

This is my bedroom window afterwards. I didn't seem to get one of the same window, but you can see it's better. =)

Close up!

My front window. Isn't this CUTE! I love the paneled look. I don't think it's paneled, it kinda looks like the strip running down the middle is tape or something. It's STILL cute. I used to look at windows like this and be like I want windows like that! And now I have them.

This is my only bloom, a rhododendron in the front. It's SO pink, and I love it.
I wish that more would show up.

Comments

Brandy said…
Rhodies are so pretty!
SWSNBN said…
They are, but I really like the roses in the back. Plus, the rhodies take the least amount of abuse. Which means I kill them faster. =S
I'm no "green thumb".

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.