Productivity....

I bet you thought I was going to talk about work right? I do still have my stories to tell.
More importantly, I was SUPER productive yesterday. And a little bit of a susie-homemaker.
I mended clothes, I cleaned the living room, did all the dishes, folded all the laundry, washed all the rest of the laundry (it's not folded yet, but it is clean)..
At one point, Derek had come out and seen me wiping off the coffee table with 409 adn he was like..can I use that? And I said...no, it says RIGHT on it that it should be kept out of reach of children.
His follow up? Well, I guess that means I can't drink it.
HELL YES, THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS. Sure it's PURPLE, but it's not kool aid.
Sometimes I think...god, that kid is a GENIUS...and somedays I think..how is he even still alive?
And I guess that's it. Boy it sure doesn't take as long to write as it did to do. It was an all day thing. Which was why I didn't post yesterday. By the time I thought about it, I needed to go to bed. I dispatched Ben to email me pictures from Friday, just so that I would not be in front of the computer.
I got a little in Saturday night, but not a lot. I was trying not to be completely boring to Ben. I DID talk with Jesse and we have decided that we shall go bowling next weekend! YAY! Bowling on Friday. Now I have something to look forward to, and I can see him. And BOWLING! RIGHT?? I LOVE bowling.
I told Derek and he said..so that means I am going to Josh's, right?
I was like..no, actually. I was going to take you with.
Well....I've never been bowling, so I could do either.
I'm thinking...good, cause I didn't ask Tammy to babysit you and it's kinda late now.
By the end of the day, he only wanted to go to Josh's. He kept begging me. I was like...no. I'm MAKING you go bowling.
I haven't told him there should be video games, maybe that will make him happier.
I mean DAMN! He's ALWAYS talking about how he NEVER gets to do anything fun and here I am, presenting fun to him and he just wants to go to a friend's house.
Also, we are going Friday after I get off work to anyone who might be interested. We are going out to highway 99, cause the one here in Springfield are smoker friendly and I can't have my kid around that. I hope it's fun. Leave a comment if you think this would be fun and want to go all the way out there after 6 or so.
Seriously, though. I really should get him together with Josh before he goes to Portland. That would make him happy.
Maybe I will come and kidnap your kid someday soon, k Tammy?
Not like this weekend, or anything, but maybe the weekend after that?

Comments

Brandy said…
*GIGGLE*
OMG that's the funniest thing EVER!
So I guess that means I can't drink it... You have GOT To submit that to Reader's Digest!!!
SWSNBN said…
Funny, but also scary...what will he do when I'm not around?

Readers Digest? How do I go about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.