Now I realize..
I've been very lax.
I got myself something of a life this weekend. I went BOWLING Friday night. Very, VERY fun. Even Derek had fun.

He GOT A SPARE! He managed to knock down ALL the pins.

I even took pictures of the scoreboard. If it's too blurry, just take my word for it.

Jesse - Mr. I'm not very good at bowling..HAD TO GET A STRIKE...so, I did too. That's what the scoreboard looked like. Believe me, really.
The boys were using 12 pound balls...I HAD to use a 13. I am so much better than mere boys. *smirk*
I wanted to use the pink one, but it was 14 and I almost dropped it on the swing back. That would not have been too funny.
And, y'all? I SUCK at bowling. But it is SO much fun. I almost had it, and then I lost it.

The ending scores of the second game...I didn't get one of the first. But Ben won, he wins at EVERYTHING. :p
Derek beat me, but he had bumpers.
If you can't make it out...
Derek - 80
Jesse - 87
Ben - 69 (hee hee)
Des - 74

And this is what Derek does to Jesse, cause Jesse likes to rough house with him; therefore, Jesse will ALWAYS be known as someone Derek can hang off of.
I did more stuff this weekend, but I need to catch up with you people. I am too far behind.
My landlord is trying to rent out the place next to mine and is cracking the whip. I had to weed this weekend, move all the furniture and crap away from the windows (my kitchen window has NEVER looked so sad and bare), and do laundry. I am TIRED.
(Oh, I had to remove the crap from the windows, cause they are replacing the windows. Which is good. I like a landlord who does "up keep". Up keep(sp?) is good.)
Maybe I'll be back. If not, I'll get to Saturday tomorrow.
I got myself something of a life this weekend. I went BOWLING Friday night. Very, VERY fun. Even Derek had fun.

He GOT A SPARE! He managed to knock down ALL the pins.

I even took pictures of the scoreboard. If it's too blurry, just take my word for it.

Jesse - Mr. I'm not very good at bowling..HAD TO GET A STRIKE...so, I did too. That's what the scoreboard looked like. Believe me, really.
The boys were using 12 pound balls...I HAD to use a 13. I am so much better than mere boys. *smirk*
I wanted to use the pink one, but it was 14 and I almost dropped it on the swing back. That would not have been too funny.
And, y'all? I SUCK at bowling. But it is SO much fun. I almost had it, and then I lost it.

The ending scores of the second game...I didn't get one of the first. But Ben won, he wins at EVERYTHING. :p
Derek beat me, but he had bumpers.
If you can't make it out...
Derek - 80
Jesse - 87
Ben - 69 (hee hee)
Des - 74

And this is what Derek does to Jesse, cause Jesse likes to rough house with him; therefore, Jesse will ALWAYS be known as someone Derek can hang off of.
I did more stuff this weekend, but I need to catch up with you people. I am too far behind.
My landlord is trying to rent out the place next to mine and is cracking the whip. I had to weed this weekend, move all the furniture and crap away from the windows (my kitchen window has NEVER looked so sad and bare), and do laundry. I am TIRED.
(Oh, I had to remove the crap from the windows, cause they are replacing the windows. Which is good. I like a landlord who does "up keep". Up keep(sp?) is good.)
Maybe I'll be back. If not, I'll get to Saturday tomorrow.
Comments