What the hell?
I'm sitting here thinking...how many times do I say, I'm leaving you with this and then do another post?
Apparently, I have just as much trouble getting off the blog as I do getting off the phone. I don't call people much and when I do, it's like some small victory. So..I stay on the phone as long as I can, I guess? I tend to say...ok, so I'm gonna let you go.
Wait! Too many times.
I'm pretty sure Ben expects it of me at this point. He just keeps listening.
Smart boy, that one.
I'm sure people notice it. I don't often initiate the end of the phone call. Maybe when I am eating.
Otherwise, I will just continue to talk. One night I stayed up for awhile having this GREAT phone discussion with a guy friend in high school. It was so cool, that I might have developed a little crush on him, but he was older and I wasn't direct enough.
/sigh.
Nice guy though.
Anyhow...what I really meant to come here and do was share my first "bad boy" crush with you all.
Apparently, I have just as much trouble getting off the blog as I do getting off the phone. I don't call people much and when I do, it's like some small victory. So..I stay on the phone as long as I can, I guess? I tend to say...ok, so I'm gonna let you go.
Wait! Too many times.
I'm pretty sure Ben expects it of me at this point. He just keeps listening.
Smart boy, that one.
I'm sure people notice it. I don't often initiate the end of the phone call. Maybe when I am eating.
Otherwise, I will just continue to talk. One night I stayed up for awhile having this GREAT phone discussion with a guy friend in high school. It was so cool, that I might have developed a little crush on him, but he was older and I wasn't direct enough.
/sigh.
Nice guy though.
Anyhow...what I really meant to come here and do was share my first "bad boy" crush with you all.
Comments
I'm cool like that.