This, the day of the mother.

(That's what I kept calling it..I was trying to be all "godfather-y", even though I've never seen it...so maybe I don't even know what I'm talking about...wouldn't be the first time.) =)
Mine was pretty lazy, as it should be.
I spent FAR too much time playing Dinomyte on Popcap.
I love those games. It's just like bubble crack. And it is just as addictive.
I also randomly cruised around to people's blogs. Not much going on on Sundays, really. Besides Zilla.
I also found the Soap Opera Digest website starting reading back history. Some stuff I remember, but some of it was in between the time I used to watch and the last couple of years.
It's not very updated. They had stuff from at least a year ago. Maybe more.
I could update the damn thing better than they had. Grumble.
But mostly I was only looking for the back history, so it didn't really matter.
They have message boards, but mostly it's just people saying, I hate this person and I hate that person, and not much else. No real discussion about things like plot, just that person SHOULD NOT be with this person and blah, blah, blah.
It's nice to be caught up, blog wise, but I felt kinda bad being so lazy. I looked at the dishes, I thought...well, some dishes outta be done.
I also thought...the bathroom is disgusting and I should clean it.
Right after this game...oh wait, that was too quick.
I'm as addicted to this new game as Derek is to Josh.
Meanwhile, Ben started clearing out the backyard, and amusing Derek at the same time. I hate gardening, so I stayed away from it, and Derek just wanted to try out his new water guns. So they went out and soaked each other.
And then Ben cleared more stuff from the backyard.
And then I offered to buy pizza, cause he didn't want to do dishes and I didn't want to do dishes.
At one point, I was POSITIVE that he was out there grumbling at me because I am a lazy bastard. But he really wasn't. When I explained that I should do the dishes, but I didn't really want to, he was like...you shouldn't have to do dishes on Mother's Day anyhow.
See...it was only my guilt getting the better of me.
I KNOW he was tired last night after all that, cause he was in bed by 1:30. It was AMAZING. And he is FREAKING awesome.
And amazing and WOW! I am gushy.
I skipped the DMV, I was already in a bad mood and I didn't really want to deal with it.
I think I will go Friday during the day, when Derek is at school. Maybe...or maybe it will just have to wait. I don't know.
It just means I can't buy alcohol or go to the bar. Which I don't have the money for anyhow.
I mean I can have Ben buy alcohol, I just won't be able to go to the bar, but really. I don't NEED to go to the bar.
We'll see. It depends on how poor I am after I get paid. I spent too much money this weekend, like usual. And then Pizza, but it was GOOD pizza.
All in all, a pretty good day. I was lazy and watched my soaps and played computer games, and wished SOMEONE would blog.
Zilla did, I am hoping to see a picture of her toes though. C'mon Zilla, you know you want to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.