Getting caught up.
So, I am sitting here, being boring, and waiting for the mail to show up. I'm dreading calling Jake again...it's like..I remember all my bills. Does he need a reminder? Do I need to call and be like..hey dickface, it's time to send the child support again?
It's frustrating, and telling him that gets me no where. He really could care less how I feel. I don't know how many times I have expressed that I do not want to sit around my house all day, not knowing when he will show up for Derek. Once, as a way of expressing my point, I left with Ariel to go get coffee and we had to take the bus, then we walked back. It was fun, and I was hoping that he was waiting with each step towards my house. But no, he didn't show up until much later and then just expected me to be instantly ready. But I wasn't about to not have Derek finish dinner, and I didn't want to kick Ariel out. The bus wasn't coming for an hour. He's such an ass. =S
It's frustrating, and telling him that gets me no where. He really could care less how I feel. I don't know how many times I have expressed that I do not want to sit around my house all day, not knowing when he will show up for Derek. Once, as a way of expressing my point, I left with Ariel to go get coffee and we had to take the bus, then we walked back. It was fun, and I was hoping that he was waiting with each step towards my house. But no, he didn't show up until much later and then just expected me to be instantly ready. But I wasn't about to not have Derek finish dinner, and I didn't want to kick Ariel out. The bus wasn't coming for an hour. He's such an ass. =S
Comments