I hope this helps to emphasize
That lyric rocks. Cause it's TOO useful.
Ok..so..I was surrounded today by stupidity. I don't do well with stupidity, but throw my PMS in with it and we are talking WHOLE new levels of hating stupid people.
I've decided that I should just NEVER shut off my headphones while riding the bus.
Never.
I am waiting for the driver and she is running...wow, A WHOLE MINUTE LATE! But there are quite a few people on this bus this time..not usually, but today for SOME REASON there needed to be.
Everyone starts talking about how the bus driver is late and one woman in the front...not sure if she was just trying to be funny or what, but she's like..maybe she forgot us.
OR MAYBE! Maybe she just quit and ran off to join the circus, while we are being fanciful.
Or maybe..she's peeing or something. I mean, they don't get to just go to the bathroom whenever they want.
But the people on the bus are just going on and ON about it.
Asses. Then the lady in the front DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HER STOP WAS. I mean...you're worried about the bus driver forgetting us, but you can't remember where you live?
Maybe that's why she was so worried, perhaps she thinks that EVERYONE forgets.
Then this kid gets on the bus and he has a MULLET. Yes, a mullet. And I think to myself, WHO would let there kid have a MULLET? It's like the running joke about rednecks and yet we have this little kid with a MULLET?
So...there are reasons that people should not ask these things, even only in their head.
Not two seconds later, the kid is called back to the back of the bus by a friend and he likes...hey, I heard that you shot yourself.
And mullet boy says yeah. It hurt.
SHOT HIMSELF????
The other kid is all probing for details...oh, well..if you shot yourself there, shouldn't there be bone showing or something? I'm thinking...what the hell do you know? Have you ever shot yourself?
The kid wasn't much taller (and prolly not much older) than Derek.
Fucking stupid people.
But even best, was the talker today. I guess her dog bit some kid more than a couple of times and it's fairly bad. Bad enough that they have to put the dog down. She was freaking out...and it just confuses me. I mean...I kind of associate bad people with bad dogs. But I don't see her hitting a dog, or being more mean than putting him outside for a bit or something. She's a total pushover.
And I guess the dog was just protecting her kid, but went completely overboard. I don't know much about dogs, so maybe they just don't have an off switch? I don't know, but this doesn't exactly make me happier around dogs. I don't know how that makes her stupid, except that she is stupid. I'm sad for her, but they have rules like that in place for a reason. =(
To top it ALL OFF! My ID expired May 1st. I was just looking at it today and I was like...huh. They didn't send me crap to remind me and I kinda thought about it awhile ago, but I thought I still had awhile.
So..now I have to go to the DMV on Saturday. The DMV is lame. I bought alcohol with THAT ID on Friday.
I'd already kinda planned on seeing Tammy this Saturday, cause DEREK WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE. He wants to see Josh. He's like a crack addict. Now I gotta go to VRC and then get to Gateway. Two malls in one day. Ack.
Ok..so..I was surrounded today by stupidity. I don't do well with stupidity, but throw my PMS in with it and we are talking WHOLE new levels of hating stupid people.
I've decided that I should just NEVER shut off my headphones while riding the bus.
Never.
I am waiting for the driver and she is running...wow, A WHOLE MINUTE LATE! But there are quite a few people on this bus this time..not usually, but today for SOME REASON there needed to be.
Everyone starts talking about how the bus driver is late and one woman in the front...not sure if she was just trying to be funny or what, but she's like..maybe she forgot us.
OR MAYBE! Maybe she just quit and ran off to join the circus, while we are being fanciful.
Or maybe..she's peeing or something. I mean, they don't get to just go to the bathroom whenever they want.
But the people on the bus are just going on and ON about it.
Asses. Then the lady in the front DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HER STOP WAS. I mean...you're worried about the bus driver forgetting us, but you can't remember where you live?
Maybe that's why she was so worried, perhaps she thinks that EVERYONE forgets.
Then this kid gets on the bus and he has a MULLET. Yes, a mullet. And I think to myself, WHO would let there kid have a MULLET? It's like the running joke about rednecks and yet we have this little kid with a MULLET?
So...there are reasons that people should not ask these things, even only in their head.
Not two seconds later, the kid is called back to the back of the bus by a friend and he likes...hey, I heard that you shot yourself.
And mullet boy says yeah. It hurt.
SHOT HIMSELF????
The other kid is all probing for details...oh, well..if you shot yourself there, shouldn't there be bone showing or something? I'm thinking...what the hell do you know? Have you ever shot yourself?
The kid wasn't much taller (and prolly not much older) than Derek.
Fucking stupid people.
But even best, was the talker today. I guess her dog bit some kid more than a couple of times and it's fairly bad. Bad enough that they have to put the dog down. She was freaking out...and it just confuses me. I mean...I kind of associate bad people with bad dogs. But I don't see her hitting a dog, or being more mean than putting him outside for a bit or something. She's a total pushover.
And I guess the dog was just protecting her kid, but went completely overboard. I don't know much about dogs, so maybe they just don't have an off switch? I don't know, but this doesn't exactly make me happier around dogs. I don't know how that makes her stupid, except that she is stupid. I'm sad for her, but they have rules like that in place for a reason. =(
To top it ALL OFF! My ID expired May 1st. I was just looking at it today and I was like...huh. They didn't send me crap to remind me and I kinda thought about it awhile ago, but I thought I still had awhile.
So..now I have to go to the DMV on Saturday. The DMV is lame. I bought alcohol with THAT ID on Friday.
I'd already kinda planned on seeing Tammy this Saturday, cause DEREK WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE. He wants to see Josh. He's like a crack addict. Now I gotta go to VRC and then get to Gateway. Two malls in one day. Ack.
Comments
If that lady was a pushover i suspect she never properly dominated her dog. To have a good dog and to BE the owner you do have to do dominance excersizes A LOT when they are pups and then continue them as often as possible until they either die or finally mellow out (I don't think pansy will ever mellow out, tho bagheera is pretty close).
That dog was probably never taught when to stop. I believe that if my dogs attacked someone protecting me and they needed to stop I could yell at them, firmly, with a low voice, to drop, and they would.
Helps that when i feel pansy is playing too rough and has her jaws wrapped around baggies neck 'drop' is the command i use. Gosh dogs play so weird.
=S
She's not really the disciplinarian type. I know cause she tells me all the time how her kid doesn't listen and that she is a pushover.
Eh.