Attack of the Memes

Your Linguistic Profile::
50% General American English
15% Upper Midwestern
15% Yankee
10% Dixie
5% Midwestern


NO SURPRISE HERE

You Should Be A Cancer

What's good about you: you're incredibly kind, caring, and generous
What's bad about you: you can be too moody and impossible to understand
In love: you enjoy wining and dining the object of your affection
In friendship, you're: likely to depend on other friends for emotional support
Your ideal job: historian, marine biologist, or religious figure
Your sense of fashion: you dress to match your mood
You like to pig out on: classic home cooked meals, like mac and cheese


Your Pimp Name Is...

Auntie Money


You Are Likely a First Born

At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.
At work and school, you do best when you're researching.
When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.
In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.
Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.
You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.

Comments

SWSNBN said…
The first time I took it, I got the results for MySpace and I was like...this might look totally stupid and it might not match, so I went back and did it again, but I must have changed it, cause now it says first, but before it said second.
I am a first.
Meh.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.