Too sweet
Charles brought me the mother of all cake pieces today.
I like the coconut on the German Chocolate cake, even though Chocolate cake is not my favorite. I finally had to throw a fourth of it away, I just COULDN'T EAT ANY MORE SUGAR.
It's SO ingrained in me not to waste food that it drove me crazy even though I do not need more cake. But it's cake.
Like usual, my eyes were too big for my head. I should shared the piece, it was too rich.
It's encouraging that my body is getting to the point where I don't really care for the sugar as much.
Now I just want melty cheese....I'm not sure which is worse.
At least with cheese, I am fighting the war on osteoporosis.
I'm ALL ABOUT THE CALCIUM. Cheese rocks. All but the swiss.
I like the coconut on the German Chocolate cake, even though Chocolate cake is not my favorite. I finally had to throw a fourth of it away, I just COULDN'T EAT ANY MORE SUGAR.
It's SO ingrained in me not to waste food that it drove me crazy even though I do not need more cake. But it's cake.
Like usual, my eyes were too big for my head. I should shared the piece, it was too rich.
It's encouraging that my body is getting to the point where I don't really care for the sugar as much.
Now I just want melty cheese....I'm not sure which is worse.
At least with cheese, I am fighting the war on osteoporosis.
I'm ALL ABOUT THE CALCIUM. Cheese rocks. All but the swiss.
Comments