The last five minutes at work
I hate those last five minutes..
Without the cigarettes, I don't even know what to do with myself when I am waiting for the bus.
I end up waiting until I can't wait anymore and than I have overtime.
But it's better than smoking.
I'm just sure that people are getting sick of me ALWAYS leaving early on Fridays. =S
Maybe I should just plan to come in late one day and then I have something to shoot for (to make up the time?)
Except I tend to over due it. I'm crazy like that.
Instead I sit here and wait to get off from work so that I can wait for the bus.
And those five minutes aren't really enough to get anything finished. Just to start something and then not be able to finish it.
Without the cigarettes, I don't even know what to do with myself when I am waiting for the bus.
I end up waiting until I can't wait anymore and than I have overtime.
But it's better than smoking.
I'm just sure that people are getting sick of me ALWAYS leaving early on Fridays. =S
Maybe I should just plan to come in late one day and then I have something to shoot for (to make up the time?)
Except I tend to over due it. I'm crazy like that.
Instead I sit here and wait to get off from work so that I can wait for the bus.
And those five minutes aren't really enough to get anything finished. Just to start something and then not be able to finish it.
Comments