Quick update!

My leg is better!
My eye ISN'T twitching anymore.
I had a RAGING headache on Saturday when I got home. I took tylenol and watched the Ring 2.
Not as initially scaring, though I've woken up at night since then and immediately thought...holy crap, I bet she's in the corner.
But I manage to shake that off and go back to bed.
After almost 2 FUCKING hours, it got to the creepiest part...when she climbs up the well. That did NOT look right.
That was the scariest part...about ten minutes before the end.
I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.
I do intend to keep it, I bought it, and it HAS to be with the other one. Number 1 and Number 2.
AND!
Oh my god, I e-mailed someone at work about how I thought that something they did to the program (we must type in signoff...and I don't know HOW many times people type singoff) and he made it so that if people typed that, the bottom of the screen says..La Laa La La Laa.
I thought it was funny. Funnier if he had done something like....Purge all files? Press any key.
That would be funny, but he couldn't do that. People would FREAK out.
Well, I let him know I thought it was funny. He sent me one word back and it freaked me out.
*grin*
Is this something people do a lot? I do, but I didn't know other people did. I just thought it was funny. And different.
Either I'm not different, or someone reads my blog. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. He's an IT guy and I got in trouble, so who knows who might have the address. I try not to think about it and not censor myself. I guess I'd rather I'm not any different.
But that makes me a little sad. =S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.