Get weady the trojan battle tree

I didn't have to work today! YAY! They didn't need me to precount art supplies...HURRAY, I might add. Cause counting a hundred pencils would be lame.
And not having to work today did rather influence me to hang out late at Heather's party, with Karina.
We were each others dates. And I got to see Amber and Angie and SYDNEY, who I was not expecting. It was awesome to see someone I know, like Sydney. Amber and Angie rock, but I don't know them terribly well....yet, hopefully.
It was kind of a last minute decision to go, based on Karina's presence and being willing to drive me everywhere. THANKS HONEY. And a little bit based on the prospect of bleu-cheese stuffed mushrooms.
Which were REALLY good, I might add.
I made my own drinks, which somehow always end in me being rather drunk. I hope I did not embarass anyone.
Since it was a dressy party, Karina brought me a dress to wear...I am not big on dresses, so I was expecting to politely try it on and then be like....um, no.
But it was CUTE. It IS cute and it's in my closet. It's the perfect dress, tight at the boobs, and full down from there.
And black, which I wear too much of.
I made Ben take pictures, and I know Karina has some.

I think this one came out the best. I used to hate the camera, but I've learned that with multiples photos of myself, I can usually find one that I am like...hey, that's really kind of a good picture.

This one would have been a FANTASTIC picture were my eyes not half closed. That flash is a killer.

We decided against the flash for this one, but then I was not ready. My arm is blurry and I have this look, like...take the fucking picture already.
This was most likely how I looked the whole time in between pictures. My poor boyfriend.

Comments

Brandy said…
my pics are better.
i just need the time to upload *sigh*
SWSNBN said…
=S
These pics are good. For me. And I rarely like pics.

I hope you get the time to upload soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.