On a side note.

We bought a SAW last night.

The power! My yard will be even more massacred. Like we've decided to take down the tiny trees that are growing out stumps. I love trees, but one is enough for my tiny yard. That one is HUGE and the limbs reach almost all the way in every direction of the lawn.
As much as I love the trees, I could really do without it there. The roots are big and it's just an accident waiting to happen really.
One trip and someone could break their ankle, or hit their head on another root, or something equally awful.
I worry that it will be my child, cause he just doesn't always look where he is going, especially while running around outside.
The other day he ran out on front of a car! It was pretty far away, I was told and it wasn't coming fast, but still, he didn't look.
It will be a long time before he is allowed to walk to school by himself. Fifth street can be quite busy, and I don't want him to die.
I joke in my head that he will be in middle school and I'll be the only one still walking him to school. Cause I see a LOT of kids who walk to school by themselves already. Which scares the hell outta me.
(At least I hope it's a joke, cause me walking him to school when he is in middle school would be just a little embarassing, I think.)

Comments

Brandy said…
The saw was cool.
SWSNBN said…
The saw was AWESOME. Though the tree in the back just pulled right out. It must have already been dead. =S

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.