Shady's back

I'm back to hating pretty much everyone today.
Everyone but the internet.
It's better than just crying about everything, which is what I really want to do.
My day was bad.
It was just a bad day. It didn't start off bad, besides the Talker going on and on about getting a NEW DOG! She just killed one (basically, through her incompetence) and she is GONNA GET A NEW ONE.
Apparently, she wasn't walking the dog or anything. It was like a toy for her to play with when she was bored. So now the kids just want a new one, while her pet rabbit is prolly bored as hell in the garage.
The woman should not have pets.
How many dogs must she kill before she is happy?

Then my tummy started cramping, and that was fun. I went to lunch with Tara, cause she wanted to go to lunch and I bought, cause she is poor. Never mind that I am too. She needed lunch and I was like...ok. Plus, we had a free one, so I didn't really pay for hers.
However, and this is where my day started going HORRIBLY wrong, my hamburger was SEVERELY undercooked, but I didn't have time to complain. I just ate around the really pink parts. When I cut it in half, the juice that came out made my bun red. VERY undercooked. Anyone want worms? Cause BOY that sounds like FUN.
This made me unhappy. My fries were not extra cooked either. Floppy fries suck.

I got back from lunch and went upstairs to cover another lunch. And then someone was like...when you're done, the cashier downstairs needs a lunch break. I spent less than three hours at my desk today, out of 7 1/2.
I got nothing done. Besides running behind this desk and that, with a hurting stomach.
People notice when I don't feel good. Even before I say anything. Cause I usually smile. Smiling makes me feel better. So then everyone started asking me if I was ok and that I should not be sad.
I was sad.
All I wanted to do today was try to get caught up. But when I am away from the desk, I can't. I can't just get up and go find that check, or make a copy even. When I am away from my desk, customer service becomes my main job, be it answering the phone, or helping customers.

I'm tired, that's my favorite excuse. So that's the one I keep using. I've been "tired" all day.

Comments

Brandy said…
That's so wrong, that woman should not get another dog :(
SWSNBN said…
The dog was taken away today, she is already going to pet stores.
I hope she buys a small one at least. Maybe a smaller one would fare better. =S

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.