Ouchie

I poked myself in the boob with a safety pin today.
I tried to wear my name tag home, so I put it in my backpack and then forgot it this morning. So I made myself one. Just a post it note, pinned to my shirt.
Someone asked me if my name tag was like a demotion thing?
People have been getting gold name tags for EXCEPTIONAL customer service.
And you know..since mine was just a piece of paper, it was the BAD customer service name tag.
It was funny. I stole it and told people that all day..well, I did give her credit, so does that count as stealing?
I cashiered a lot today. It's nice to get to talk to people and be friendly, and I am GOOD at the customer service.
But I can see how they don't get a whole lot else done, during the day anyhow. It's busy around the lunch hours.

I gotta go. I need to not be on the computer until midnight. I need to go to bed soon.
I wanted to get some posts in. I read some stuff, but didn't get to listen to anything. =S
Hopefully tomorrow I can catch up and be all happy. Unless I'm not.
Unless I'm more grumpy than today. =S

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
=S
no more mister grumpy gus.
Night.
SWSNBN said…
I'm trying not to be.
Today was better. My tummy hurts a little, but I have PAMPRIN.
And it should make me happier.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.