More thoughts..

I think that maybe I am embarassing. I get loudly drunk and will talk to anyone.

I asked people if I was embarassing and I got no response.
In my head, that equals yes.

I should not drink, apparently. =S

Comments

Brandy said…
I don't remember your asking :)

No, you were not embarassing. You were warm and silly and comfortable and you rubbed my back :)
It was lovely.

Where were you when I was single and contemplating lesbianism?
SWSNBN said…
I asked, via LJ. I didn't think about it until later.
YAY! I'm not embarassing.

And being warm is cool. And so is being silly. *blush* is what I think I mean.

What time was that? I might have been single and contemplating lesbianism, but I didn't get out much..I had a toddler. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.