Also!
Yesterday was EXACTLY TWO MONTHS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY.
Yes, I have begun the countdown. I love my birthday. My birthday is my perfect, DAMMIT, DO WHAT I WANT DAY! Cause it's MY birthday.
Yeah, I am VERY bossy like that sometimes. Too the extent that I am like...NEVER, I will not share my birthday with anyone.
Just someone's due date being near, brings about a near panic. I CAN'T SHARE MY SPECIAL DAY.
It's bad enough I have to share it with Bill Cosby.
Sometimes, I'm just a spoiled brat.
Some of it has to do with sharing NUMEROUS birthdays with my sister. Her birthday is the tenth and ever since she turned one (and I turned 7), our parties were in the middle and not on my birthday. Plus, I had to share the spotlight!
It bugged me...more than I used to think. I would just be SO annoyed.
I understand now that it would have been highly impractical and costly to have two birthday parties, two days apart, but then I was just pissed.
She wanted chocolate cake, I abhore chocolate cake.
And more than likely, less presents, cause they had to buy so many already.
It offended me, can you tell?
I am trying to let it go, really, some ten years later.
Yes, I have begun the countdown. I love my birthday. My birthday is my perfect, DAMMIT, DO WHAT I WANT DAY! Cause it's MY birthday.
Yeah, I am VERY bossy like that sometimes. Too the extent that I am like...NEVER, I will not share my birthday with anyone.
Just someone's due date being near, brings about a near panic. I CAN'T SHARE MY SPECIAL DAY.
It's bad enough I have to share it with Bill Cosby.
Sometimes, I'm just a spoiled brat.
Some of it has to do with sharing NUMEROUS birthdays with my sister. Her birthday is the tenth and ever since she turned one (and I turned 7), our parties were in the middle and not on my birthday. Plus, I had to share the spotlight!
It bugged me...more than I used to think. I would just be SO annoyed.
I understand now that it would have been highly impractical and costly to have two birthday parties, two days apart, but then I was just pissed.
She wanted chocolate cake, I abhore chocolate cake.
And more than likely, less presents, cause they had to buy so many already.
It offended me, can you tell?
I am trying to let it go, really, some ten years later.
Comments