Sad Panda

Well, I thought of about a million different things I could post today while I was on the bus, but I think I need to get my thoughts completely clear on all of them. Instead, I am just going to bitch about how my head hurts and I don't want to be here.

Also about how my co-worker seems determined to go over and over this bus strike thing with me. She is fairly convinced it ain't really gonna happen, but no one thought it would get this far either. So, I just spent my whole break (20 minutes) trying to explain that all I see is that the drivers are being kind of unfair. She argued the whole time about how it was LTD's fault and she knows this because her boyfriend knows a bus driver. So forget about the whole thing looking different depending on whose point of view you get.

Why the FUCK does she even care. She doesn't ride the bus. It just gets to be a little much, she always has something to complain about. When I tried to express LTD's side she listened, but it basically went in one ear and out the other. Then she starts talking about how she doesn't really think it is a good bus service, because it doesn't help her......WHAT?

So she lives in an area that has wierd bus service, but if she HAD to ride the bus, I am sure she could work something out. Not without changing her schedule at work and god forbid that. She really has the premium schedule and yet still bitches. So, she would drop her kids of and then catch a bus and get here by 10, but she doesn't want to, because the bus is like 4 blocks away from her house.

Then she starts telling me how I could come in early and then maybe leave a little earlier to catch a ride home and maybe shorten my lunches to make up for it. Yeah, cause I really want to be here an 1 and 1/2 early to wait around for my shift. I will do what I have to do, but there really isn't a lot going on here to help within my department and it really doesn't make me feel very good. This morning my boss came over and said something about changing my schedule and then was like....but, oh we can't do that....Why even start. Why give me hope?

They started a sign-up sheet at our customer service for people who need rides. As far as I know, I am the ONLY person who signed up.........Boy, that makes me feel like white trash. WOOHOO for my self-esteem.

To top it all off, I was watching a little bit of TV this morning before I left and they showed me something I really didn't want to see, so I wasn't in the best mood to begin with. And then I notice the sign for Food For Lane County donations has this sad looking little boy on it, who kind of looks like my son. So, then I am like, OK, why don't I use my charge account and feed these people instead of paying my bills.

I need to stop taking breaks with this woman. And then maybe I could get back to my natural high that I referenced in the last post. Right now I just want to hole up somewhere and cry for about 10 hours, but then my face will get all puffy.

Comments

Brandy said…
Yet another reason I advocate the following slogan:

"Non-violence isn't always the answer"

Hooray for irritating coworkers without a clue and too much time on their hands to chat it up! :)
SWSNBN said…
I know, she really doesn't have a clue sometimes. It only got worse later as I am sure you will read the blog I haven't finished yet.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.