Are you going to sink, or are you gonna swim?

I had to share this, because I am so damn proud of myself.
I was trying to get my child up the other day and we are both not very good morning people. He was taking forever to wake up and he finally wakes up and scowls at me.
I call this "the look" and I know the look, because that is my look.
Most mornings I would prolly give him "the look" back and tell him to get up and find some clothes.
But, somehow, instead of going my normal route, I looked at him and said, "What is wrong with your face?" in mock horror.
He started laughing and hardly kept a straight face all morning.
Hurray for me!
I hadn't even had coffee yet. WOOHOO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.