We are the champions

Yay, I am victorious. I have new pants. $24 later, I have 2 pairs of new pants. They are a little dressier than I would like, but until I can pay Lane Bryant ridiculous amounts of money for fat girl jeans, they will do.

Was listening to my music on the bus. I threw in one of my many burned CDs. This one has all sorts of music. It ranges from Country to Bjork remixes. I believe it was one of my first made CDs. After awhile I tried to put same genre songs together at least. So, I have a Savage Garden song on the CD. I think it is called "to the moon and back".

It really has some poignant lyrics.
"Momma never loved her much and Daddy never keeps in touch.
That's why she shies away from human affection.
But somewhere in a private place, she packs her bags for outer space.
And now she is waiting for the right kind of pilot to come.
And she'll say to him...Love will fly you to the moon and back, if you'll be, if you'll be my baby.
I got a ticket for a world where we belong, so will you be my baby......"

Love it. Damn it is fitting to certain moods. Can you tell that music is my life. NIN kept me from putting my head through the TV at my house during a particularly stressful holiday season. Damn parents.

"Sappy pathetic little me, that was the girl I used to be" - and still am sometimes. I love No Doubt. Alas, they are no more.

Comments

Brandy said…
I got a bunch of nice fat-girl jeans on clearance at ShopKo about a month ago... should check it out. was $10-$14 a pair new with belts. They are kewt!
SWSNBN said…
Damn Outlook keeps trying to change this page when I want to open a website.
"Fuckin' Windows '98. Get Bill Gates in here...." Any southpark fans know the rest.

Anyhow, I don't have much luck finding clothes at most places. I like a certain looseness. For awhile, I was putting up with Walmart's Stretch jeans until I told someone I was wearing them, and she was like.....yeah, I can tell. UGH! Yuck. I have some luck at Catherine's by VRC, but they are fairly expensive. OH well.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.