It's getting hot in here

Ok, so it's been freakin' hot all day. Our heating system will not work correctly when the temperature shoots up to 66 degrees after being 30 - 40 degrees. Usually I am freezing in here all day, but today the heating system has been up around 80 degrees or more all day. It's like a freakin' sauna, but instead of making me feel good, I just want to sleep. Damn, it is hot.

My ice water is now warm water. I have a bad feeling it will be like this all week. Or else, the temperature will lower and we will all be freezing our asses off. Just another example of how I am never happy.

If I nap under the desk, do you think they won't see me?
Nah, if I do that, I will be stuck in here all night. I bet I couldn't explain that to the boyfriend if I tried.
Anyone up for ice cream?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.