Working for a living
So, I have been to all the blogs I go and read and all the websites I look at. I keep obsessively looking at my blog here to see if I have any comments so I can answer. I keep checking my counter to see if people are even reading today and I've come to the conclusion that.....everyone who reads my blog does it during the week (when they are at work, like me?).
Craziness, at least I am not the only person without a home computer available to me. Which kind of sucks cause I got my w-2's but can't file online without the damn computer. Foulness!
I just had to spend 32 bucks on some damn sweats because they are all that will fit my ass and the ass in my pants has worn out. I knew I kept feeling a draft. I am pretty offended by all this, but I couldn't very well wear the pants on the bus ride home. Why can't I get a ride from anyone when I NEED it?
Oh well, such is life. Hope you all had an interesting weekend. At least it happened on a weekend when I can get away with wearing the sweatpants.
Craziness, at least I am not the only person without a home computer available to me. Which kind of sucks cause I got my w-2's but can't file online without the damn computer. Foulness!
I just had to spend 32 bucks on some damn sweats because they are all that will fit my ass and the ass in my pants has worn out. I knew I kept feeling a draft. I am pretty offended by all this, but I couldn't very well wear the pants on the bus ride home. Why can't I get a ride from anyone when I NEED it?
Oh well, such is life. Hope you all had an interesting weekend. At least it happened on a weekend when I can get away with wearing the sweatpants.
Comments
I post at work as well, usually 4-5 times a day. Small things, little thoughts. I post to my blogspot once a day, a big one full of delicious detail.
I don't feel anyone reads mine either ;)
That or they just don't comment. I try to! I really do. Sometimes I just don't know what to say, exactly... I try for something that would either be beneficial or at least humorous. Most days I just can't pull either out of my @$$ so I don't bother trying (like this!) so I don't look like a big dumb, verbiose idiot :)
*GRINS*
Uh. Happy Monday?
@}->-`-,--
I think all of your comments are coming through. I guess I wouldn't really know. I don't have to approve anything that I am aware of. Sometimes, I have to refresh the page to make my comment appear.
Also, where is your blog? I tried linking through your name, but no luck. Unless, I am just dumb *grins*. I would read it. I swear.
If you have any questions though, feel free to let me know. ;p