Better day
Couldn't think of a song phrase or title off hand to fit this. I hope you all will be glad to know that I am better today. I went home and ranted for about 20-30 minutes at my boyfriend just so I could get it off my chest. He is so fucking wonderful.....he just listened and dealt with it. It's beautiful. I made sure to end it all with....but it is better now, because I am home and you don't annoy me.
Yay!
I also got my chance to just bawl a little after he left so that I could get it out. I still feel a little too close to tears to feel comfortable, but some of it is out. Of course, I am paying for it today. I came in to help another co-worker (the one who takes me shopping and is usually in a fairly good mood) and stay the hell off of everyone's radar and she listened to me too. I feel bad laying it all on her, but she knows these people and tends to agree with me. Even if it is just to appease me, it is nice to get someone else's input. Of course, then someone gave her some crap about getting some paperwork printed out and she gave them hell. Wish I had that kind of ability to get it out without crying. Instead I just listen and try not to take it to heart. Unfortunately, it has kind of put her in a foul mood. I listened and everything, I just wish there was something special I could do for her. I might go get her a present. She is really one of the bright spots of my work.
So, anyway, I lost my train of thought. What I was saying was I came in to help her and she was like..."have you been crying?" And I, of course, was like...No. She said, oh well your eyes look bloodshot, so I said something about not getting enough sleep. And I have a headache still. But at least I could cry and not feel bad about it.
Yay!
I also got my chance to just bawl a little after he left so that I could get it out. I still feel a little too close to tears to feel comfortable, but some of it is out. Of course, I am paying for it today. I came in to help another co-worker (the one who takes me shopping and is usually in a fairly good mood) and stay the hell off of everyone's radar and she listened to me too. I feel bad laying it all on her, but she knows these people and tends to agree with me. Even if it is just to appease me, it is nice to get someone else's input. Of course, then someone gave her some crap about getting some paperwork printed out and she gave them hell. Wish I had that kind of ability to get it out without crying. Instead I just listen and try not to take it to heart. Unfortunately, it has kind of put her in a foul mood. I listened and everything, I just wish there was something special I could do for her. I might go get her a present. She is really one of the bright spots of my work.
So, anyway, I lost my train of thought. What I was saying was I came in to help her and she was like..."have you been crying?" And I, of course, was like...No. She said, oh well your eyes look bloodshot, so I said something about not getting enough sleep. And I have a headache still. But at least I could cry and not feel bad about it.
Comments
I get all fucked up, like my whole face turns either sheet white or red, my eyes change color... ugh.
With allergies I can say someone was wearing really noxious perfume or something similar *laugh*