Let me tell you about my best friend (from high school)
So, I called this friend a couple weeks ago, when my stomach was bothering me and I got all worried over nothing. I called her and left a message asking her to call me. I wanted to know if she would drive me to the store, so I could pick up a test.
I also said that she should call me back even if she couldn't, just so we could talk.
So, she never called me back. Then, she calls me yesterday and says, "oh, i just wanted to tell you that we moved". And she gives me the new address and tells me I should come and visit her.
HUH? She never calls me back, doesn't say anything when she does, and expects me to come to her new house.
I know she is busy, but what the hell?
I guess part of me would like to think that maybe she never got my message. I was so happy to hear from her at all, that I didn't push it. Especially since the boyfriend was there, and I didn't really tell him how worried I was about the whole stomache problem.
Lord knows, cell phones aren't terribly reliable. Mine has decided to give me messages hours later. Of course, that is prolly just because it is Cricket and they suck.
I also said that she should call me back even if she couldn't, just so we could talk.
So, she never called me back. Then, she calls me yesterday and says, "oh, i just wanted to tell you that we moved". And she gives me the new address and tells me I should come and visit her.
HUH? She never calls me back, doesn't say anything when she does, and expects me to come to her new house.
I know she is busy, but what the hell?
I guess part of me would like to think that maybe she never got my message. I was so happy to hear from her at all, that I didn't push it. Especially since the boyfriend was there, and I didn't really tell him how worried I was about the whole stomache problem.
Lord knows, cell phones aren't terribly reliable. Mine has decided to give me messages hours later. Of course, that is prolly just because it is Cricket and they suck.
Comments
I know about not calling people back as well. I've decided that I give myself enough to feel guilty over and I have no need to add more by not calling people back.
At least my friends ;p. As for the people who want my money, screw them. I am not calling them back.