Epiphany
Now, my last post was rather insightful and all that. I must blame it on the New Year. Actually, I think, every so often I realize that I need to shut the hell up and deal with it. I could have it a lot worse. I love the epiphanies. It used to take a graveyard to do that to me. Apparently, I can have them all by myself now.
I love graveyards. I am not morbid, but they are quiet and peaceful and really put things into perspective. I mean, I could be dead. Then my ex would have to raise my kid. I shudder at the thought.
Since I am not dead, my life is going well. Which makes no sense. But it is Friday, so I don't have to make sense.
On the other hand (ahh! Two sides to every idea in my head), sometimes the graveyard makes me sad. Like when I see a little babies grave. I used to beat myself up about it. I'd think something about why am I alive when these defenseless little babies never had a chance. And when I would think that, I would think, I am not that important, so why am I here?
Now however, I realize I am important, and I am here to raise my child as well as I can, and become a successful human being, and not repeat the pattern of my white trash family. So far I am doing good.
Damn, this was kind of insightful as well. Sorry all, have a wonderful weekend and enjoy yourselves. Me, I gotta work tomorrow, but oh well. There won't be so many damn people around.
I love graveyards. I am not morbid, but they are quiet and peaceful and really put things into perspective. I mean, I could be dead. Then my ex would have to raise my kid. I shudder at the thought.
Since I am not dead, my life is going well. Which makes no sense. But it is Friday, so I don't have to make sense.
On the other hand (ahh! Two sides to every idea in my head), sometimes the graveyard makes me sad. Like when I see a little babies grave. I used to beat myself up about it. I'd think something about why am I alive when these defenseless little babies never had a chance. And when I would think that, I would think, I am not that important, so why am I here?
Now however, I realize I am important, and I am here to raise my child as well as I can, and become a successful human being, and not repeat the pattern of my white trash family. So far I am doing good.
Damn, this was kind of insightful as well. Sorry all, have a wonderful weekend and enjoy yourselves. Me, I gotta work tomorrow, but oh well. There won't be so many damn people around.
Comments