American Idol

With the new season starting, I have to say that my American Idol is That Girl. She has almost 6000 hits. Talk about being freaking cool! You rock.

But seriously, some of those people are so bad. Why do their families lie to them and tell them they are good? I can see not wanting to hurt people's feelings, but when they say I am going to American Idol, someone should pull them aside and go.....Look, you really aren't that good.

I know the judges don't try to make fun of them, but sometimes (especially the really clueless ones) they have to be mean.

Gotta go, write more later.

You thought you were getting rid of me, huh?

Comments

Brandy said…
I can't bear to watch American Idol. I get stressed and embarassed for them. Some of them are just pathetic hopefuls who probably heard Ashlee Simpson sing and thought somehow they had a chance, I think some of them are just full of themselves.
Totally wince-worthy. I put it on par with watching Iraq or Tsunami coverage in "comfort level" but I'm the same girl who still has The Ring nightmares a year after watching it :)
SWSNBN said…
Hey, The Ring was a DAMN scary movie. I couldn't sleep right until we took it back to Blockbuster. I kept imagining the TV was going to come on while I was sleeping. Damn, I prolly would have pee'd the bed.

I just bought Darkness Falls and it kind of falls into that creepy catagory. There is one particular scene that keeps popping into my mind. Cause I love all those scary movies and I have to watch them because I am crazy.
SWSNBN said…
Well, it was meant to be flattering. Glad you thought so. I aspire to have 6000 hits someday.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.