Uh-Oh
Just a quick one. If anyone likes a good beat and kinda pop music, I got a great one.
It is beautiful. I think the remix is better.
So, it is....................
Uh-Oh (never leave you) - Lumidee
"I never thought you'd be the one, make me shine brighter than the sun.
There ain't no ups and downs, no in and outs.
You're here right now."
In truth, this really fits. I never thought my boyfriend would step up to the plate and deal with my crap this long. In all honesty, I usually have a fairly even keel to my emotions. I just have my little neuroses. Plus, I really thought he liked me more than I liked him. Isn't that awful?
We really have very little drama. He so isn't a drama queen like my ex.
It is beautiful. I think the remix is better.
So, it is....................
Uh-Oh (never leave you) - Lumidee
"I never thought you'd be the one, make me shine brighter than the sun.
There ain't no ups and downs, no in and outs.
You're here right now."
In truth, this really fits. I never thought my boyfriend would step up to the plate and deal with my crap this long. In all honesty, I usually have a fairly even keel to my emotions. I just have my little neuroses. Plus, I really thought he liked me more than I liked him. Isn't that awful?
We really have very little drama. He so isn't a drama queen like my ex.
Comments