Don't you wanna take a ride with me?

Well, my weekend sure as hell wasn't boring. I might just put Saturday here and add on later. Who knows, I feel unpredictable today.
Saturday
Shopping - Of the grocery variety. I love the deals, but hate the craziness of Winco. I will not go back if I forget something on my list. It is like a warzone. Seriously, I am like...."we left the kid in produce?, that's fine, he will find his way home". Ok, not seriously, I would never leave my child there. But I might leave a meal there, rather than go back.
What is the matter with people? It must be a result of how long it takes me to shop without a car, but I know exactly what I am going for, where it should be....shit I can almost envision the whole store. So, why do people stop and stare in the aisles? Do you know what you came for? I guess not. Maybe I am too organized. I shudder at the thought.
I weave in and out of the aisles. Lately a friend has been taking me, so if she doesn't need something in the aisle, I leave my cart with her and wade in. At least other people feel like me about this, I can see it in their faces.

So, we are talking about work, cause I work with my friend who takes me shopping and we are talking about our weekly meetings. These meetings suck, they are stupid, a waste of time, and everyone bitches about the same things. It is not gonna change. Get over it. I mention something about taking time off for my boyfriend's birthday to my friend and this leads up to me wondering if my boss has the same "insert foot" problem as I do.
I mention how when I put in my request for time off, I said I would like to get "started early" because I am asking for the day before his birthday off. So, in front of everyone, my boss(because our meeting was starting) says, "getting started early, are you going on a bender?" To which I reply no, of course not, but I would like a day off to plan and give him a day where he doesn't have to do anything. So, apparently, my boss thinks I am an alcoholic, and that I go on "benders". My friend thinks she said it and meant it. I am a little more charitable and hope she said it without thinking. A common occurrence for me.

Then, not 10 minutes later, my boss comes around the corner and she is shopping too. AH! Good thing there is no way she heard us. She actually stopped and talked to us. Well, at least to my friend. I was too far back to really hear what they where talking about.

More later, or else you all will just skip anyways.

Comments

Brandy said…
Sounds like you're getting disheartened about your blog. I feel that way too sometimes due to lack of replies :)
No worries, I read you babe! :)
You have at least 1 fan...Probably 2 since Thatgirlie is on here.
SWSNBN said…
Yeah, maybe I am getting a little disheartened. I am not sure why I typed out that you all would just scroll through anyways. I was off (in my head) yesterday, and I might have been thinking something else, but I don't know what. I think maybe I was writing about if I put my whole weekend down at once, then people would skip to the "good parts" or something. Sometimes a long post can be kind of daunting.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.