I'll keep dreaming just the same

So, had another strange dream last night.
Not strange, disturbing, just no hold in reality strange.

So, I dreamed I was walking home from work with some co-workers. We weren't actually on the right side of campus to be walking from work, but I know the area.

So, we are walking and then someone calls my name. I turn to tell my co-workers that they I am going to talk to this person, and they are gone.

I go across the street, to these apartments....which aren't really there, but whatever..... and I see this girl I used to hang out with....can you believe her name is Bambi?
So, she was showing me her baby, and then all of the sudden, my dream was over. Very strange indeed.

I loved hanging out with this girl, her attitude was kind of screw you if you don't like me. I try and be that way now. Why should I care if someone is being stupid and doesn't like me?

I have a wonderful picture, of me and her, wearing FAR too much makeup and watching a friend's baby. We took the little girl to Gateway, after getting ourselves "hookered up", and paid 2 dollars to take pictures of us in the little phone booth. I love that picture, I don't have a lot of pictures of me that I love, but that one is freaking awesome.

Comments

Brandy said…
i think with a name like Bambi you'd HAVE to have that attitude. :)
Cute though...
getting "hookered up"
*giggles*
SWSNBN said…
I know, I hardly ever get "hookered up" anymore. I don't even own foundation. It makes me break out and is damned expensive. My skin isn't as bad as it was when I was a teenager anyways.

Oh well, it might be nice to go all out sometimes. Maybe someday.
Brandy said…
After 12, ... hey wait- even AT 12, people start to take the hooker thing seriously nowadays :(
sulksulksulk
SWSNBN said…
Yeah, well as long as I am not out walking the streets, I should be ok.....*grin*.
SWSNBN said…
DUR!
I just realized that you prolly meant 12 as in the age, and not as in the time of day. Not that it really makes my comment any different, but I wanted to share that I totally took it out of context.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.