This just in....
I am a big, dumb, dork sometimes. My boyfriend was prolly not really annoyed with me yesterday. I went home and we had a great night. He even stayed the night, so either he realized that he sounded annoyed, or he never was annoyed.
I should know better, it takes a lot to annoy him. He was prolly just busy. Now how do I get the e-mail back apologizing for calling so much before he reads it?
I can't, without being a super spy. Hope he doesn't think I am a big dork.
It's ok if I think it, but I don't want anyone else to think it.
God forbid.
I should know better, it takes a lot to annoy him. He was prolly just busy. Now how do I get the e-mail back apologizing for calling so much before he reads it?
I can't, without being a super spy. Hope he doesn't think I am a big dork.
It's ok if I think it, but I don't want anyone else to think it.
God forbid.
Comments