Don't wanna know
Hey, I am just going to put the chorus to this one. It is my favorite. Ok, I lied, I am putting the whole song. Man it freaking rocks!
You're no less than perfect
But you're more than real
You're untouchable
How does it make you feel
And I'm waiting in line to be near you
And I can't believe my eyes
The kisses are all blown to you every time
But I'd rather leave you
Than see through the fantasy
And I'd rather stay shy and get high
On what could be
I don't wanna know what you do, where you go
I don't wanna know, who you really are
A glistening smile
A twinkle in your eye
Well I can smile like that
Just give me a try
And I've traveled around just to hear you
And your songs don't leave my mind
So tell me what should I do
To get you to say hi
But I'd rather leave you
Than see through the fantasy
And I'd rather stay shy and get high
On what could be
I don't wanna know what you do, where you go
I don't wanna know, who you really are
Who you are
And I've traveled around just to hear you
And your songs don't leave my mind
So tell me what should I do
But I'd rather leave you
Than see through the fantasy
And I'd rather stay shy and get high
On what could be
I don't wanna know
I don't wanna know what you do, where you go
I don't wanna know, who you are
Who you are
Sorry, all but I have to taint you. Hope you all enjoyed.
You're no less than perfect
But you're more than real
You're untouchable
How does it make you feel
And I'm waiting in line to be near you
And I can't believe my eyes
The kisses are all blown to you every time
But I'd rather leave you
Than see through the fantasy
And I'd rather stay shy and get high
On what could be
I don't wanna know what you do, where you go
I don't wanna know, who you really are
A glistening smile
A twinkle in your eye
Well I can smile like that
Just give me a try
And I've traveled around just to hear you
And your songs don't leave my mind
So tell me what should I do
To get you to say hi
But I'd rather leave you
Than see through the fantasy
And I'd rather stay shy and get high
On what could be
I don't wanna know what you do, where you go
I don't wanna know, who you really are
Who you are
And I've traveled around just to hear you
And your songs don't leave my mind
So tell me what should I do
But I'd rather leave you
Than see through the fantasy
And I'd rather stay shy and get high
On what could be
I don't wanna know
I don't wanna know what you do, where you go
I don't wanna know, who you are
Who you are
Sorry, all but I have to taint you. Hope you all enjoyed.
Comments