Get onto the bus....
So, there is talk of a Strike here. It is kind of freaking me out. I depend on the bus.
They haven't given any important information on it for awhile. Apparently, they are going to sit down today and talk it all out again.
If they decide to strike, they have to give 10 days notice so that all bus riders can find "alternate transportation". Ok, so some people ride the bus to avoid parking hassles and to keep the air clean. Others have no alternate transportation, so they ride the bus. DUH! I fit into this catagory.
Some people make fun of it and say, oh sure, you could walk to work. Sure I could, I could leave my house at 4 in the morning and walk to work to get here by 10. OK, so I might be exaggerating. It might not take that long.
I can't drop my kid off at school at 8 and then get to work by 10. Even if I could, my boyfriend couldn't get to my house to watch my kid, so how could I go to work?
I can shop without the bus, but I can't go to work without the bus. I don't even live in the same city as where I work. I am not on the same schedule as anyone who would give me a ride.
If I had "alternate transportation", I wouldn't be riding the damn bus. I hate the bus. Gross people sit next to you, and do not follow the rules. They all piss me off. They smell bad and eat on the bus, and say cuss words when my 7 year old is on the bus.
Anyone have any ideas?
They haven't given any important information on it for awhile. Apparently, they are going to sit down today and talk it all out again.
If they decide to strike, they have to give 10 days notice so that all bus riders can find "alternate transportation". Ok, so some people ride the bus to avoid parking hassles and to keep the air clean. Others have no alternate transportation, so they ride the bus. DUH! I fit into this catagory.
Some people make fun of it and say, oh sure, you could walk to work. Sure I could, I could leave my house at 4 in the morning and walk to work to get here by 10. OK, so I might be exaggerating. It might not take that long.
I can't drop my kid off at school at 8 and then get to work by 10. Even if I could, my boyfriend couldn't get to my house to watch my kid, so how could I go to work?
I can shop without the bus, but I can't go to work without the bus. I don't even live in the same city as where I work. I am not on the same schedule as anyone who would give me a ride.
If I had "alternate transportation", I wouldn't be riding the damn bus. I hate the bus. Gross people sit next to you, and do not follow the rules. They all piss me off. They smell bad and eat on the bus, and say cuss words when my 7 year old is on the bus.
Anyone have any ideas?
Comments