I thought we were cool

Ok, so I am too upset to try and find a song for this title.

I am having an impromptu party, which is how most of my parties start. I ran into a friend who is always busy and she said she wanted to get together, so I took her literally. I called my best friend and said..."you are coming over". And she called and said, "of course I am". So, that is settled. I am still thinking about calling a few other people.

And I hate the phone, so That Girl, if you read this, you should come over. And of course, it is Saturday and I know you are busy, and it sucks that it always works out this way, but you should come by if you aren't dog tired when you are done with CSz.

So, you ask, why am I upset?

My boyfriend rides the bus fairly regularly with my best guy friend and he told him about Saturday and my guy friend said something to the effect of..."Well, I can get alcohol anywhere", and then when my boyfriend told him that my girlfriends would be there, he was like..."Oh, if there is gonna be girls there, I might have to make an appearance."

He is sounding kind of stuck up. I hope his big head fits through my front door, if he comes. I sent him an e-mail telling him what I thought of all that, I guess we will see what he says.
This guy says I am like a sister to him, and I would consider him as a brother, a younger brother even if he is older then me. I am more mature.

I thought we were all cooler than that. I don't want people coming to my house to see other people. I want people to come to my house to see me.
Seeing other people is just a bonus side effect.

Comments

SWSNBN said…
Hurray, I love it when you come over, even for a couple of minutes. You freaking rock.

Also, Gracelyn, very cool. Now I have another blog to check out as well. Hurray, I won't die of boredom.
Brandy said…
UGH!!
Man I hate that... i get that sometimes too, "uhh...maybe i'll come - who else is gonna be there?"
I get that a few times a year from people who are subsequently never re-invited over for *anything*

Huge comfort on this one... let us know how it works out!

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.