Follow your heart
So, I have an interesting dilemma.
First of all, I am fairly grouchy today. So, sorry if it comes through. It has to do with spending my whole weekend running in circles. I am tired, and staying up last night didn't help. But, it gives me time to be with the boy.
So, I've come to realize that while I love sleep, sometimes I gotta give some up to be able to do fun things. Unfortunately, it makes me grouchy the next day. Is this my dilemma? NO....it is something much bigger than that.
I started this blog as a way to get all my thoughts out without censure. But after posting so much and seeing that people read, part of me really wants to share this with my boyfriend and friends. I don't know that I could continue to not censure myself though.
Sometimes, I just want to bitch about people and get it out without becoming crazy about it. But, if this is going to be a part of my life, shouldn't I be able to share it with my boyfriend at least. It kind of feels like I am doing something wrong by not telling him about it.
But would I be upset if he didn't read it? Because if I shared and he cared less than I think he should, I would be upset.
Then again, he hears so much from me. Maybe he wants a break when he isn't around me.
Then of course, you have the content of this place. I am crazy. I talk about exes and being upset at him. What if all this offends him?
It shouldn't, it is just all my thoughts that run around in my head. It's not like I am cheating on him or anything.
Good lord, what a quandary.....anyone have any thoughts about it?
First of all, I am fairly grouchy today. So, sorry if it comes through. It has to do with spending my whole weekend running in circles. I am tired, and staying up last night didn't help. But, it gives me time to be with the boy.
So, I've come to realize that while I love sleep, sometimes I gotta give some up to be able to do fun things. Unfortunately, it makes me grouchy the next day. Is this my dilemma? NO....it is something much bigger than that.
I started this blog as a way to get all my thoughts out without censure. But after posting so much and seeing that people read, part of me really wants to share this with my boyfriend and friends. I don't know that I could continue to not censure myself though.
Sometimes, I just want to bitch about people and get it out without becoming crazy about it. But, if this is going to be a part of my life, shouldn't I be able to share it with my boyfriend at least. It kind of feels like I am doing something wrong by not telling him about it.
But would I be upset if he didn't read it? Because if I shared and he cared less than I think he should, I would be upset.
Then again, he hears so much from me. Maybe he wants a break when he isn't around me.
Then of course, you have the content of this place. I am crazy. I talk about exes and being upset at him. What if all this offends him?
It shouldn't, it is just all my thoughts that run around in my head. It's not like I am cheating on him or anything.
Good lord, what a quandary.....anyone have any thoughts about it?
Comments
I can't bitch about some of the people that read my blog. i do so in a veiled manner *grin* because i don't say anything about someone behind their back that i wouldn't necessarily say to their face and I leave it vague.
To be honest, if you feel like sharing things with these people, it might be good to email the parts you want them to see or talk to them in person and leave this a safe place for you to vent.
Good news is, I haven't been snacking when I get bored, I post instead. WOOHOO for me. Not like I am weighing myself, but I feel better about it. Of course I am still drinking my thousand calorie mochas.
Can't win them all.