Say it to my face......
So, I am getting so close to smacking a co-worker....ok, not literally, but she will prolly feel like she has been smacked when I have to cut her off. She tells me all the time that So and so USED to hang out with her. I can see why it is USED to. She really never has much of anything good to say about anything. Sometimes she is in a good mood, but then she starts bitching about something else.
The lastest thing today was when one of our IT guys had to leave...because he was supposed to leave a half hour before that. His wife is pregnant and I think she was at an appointment. Well, he was late, and I overheard part of a conversation that didn't sound good. So, he has to rush out. Then all I hear is "I can't believe he did that." "We are never supposed to do that." "Why does she expect so much from him?" "If he gets fired, he won't be able to support her." and so on and so on.
She mainly only cares because this girl used to work in our department and has Lupus, so she was out ALOT. It was kind of stressful for us all, because if she left, we could hire someone else, but they couldn't fire her. So, I can see why she doesn't like her. I myself am of the impression, well, she is pregnant, maybe she is being unreasonable, but so what. I think it is excusable. So, I said something and I was kind of offended. This girl hasn't worked with us for a year....LET IT GO. Damn!
But it gets better, I started this yesterday and today I feel a little better because I have been avoiding her. So, she asked someone else....How is she doing today....blah, blah, blah. Apparently, I am just being a bitch in her mind. Whatever.
The lastest thing today was when one of our IT guys had to leave...because he was supposed to leave a half hour before that. His wife is pregnant and I think she was at an appointment. Well, he was late, and I overheard part of a conversation that didn't sound good. So, he has to rush out. Then all I hear is "I can't believe he did that." "We are never supposed to do that." "Why does she expect so much from him?" "If he gets fired, he won't be able to support her." and so on and so on.
She mainly only cares because this girl used to work in our department and has Lupus, so she was out ALOT. It was kind of stressful for us all, because if she left, we could hire someone else, but they couldn't fire her. So, I can see why she doesn't like her. I myself am of the impression, well, she is pregnant, maybe she is being unreasonable, but so what. I think it is excusable. So, I said something and I was kind of offended. This girl hasn't worked with us for a year....LET IT GO. Damn!
But it gets better, I started this yesterday and today I feel a little better because I have been avoiding her. So, she asked someone else....How is she doing today....blah, blah, blah. Apparently, I am just being a bitch in her mind. Whatever.
Comments
People who make you out to be a total bitch without fully understanding (or wanting to) the whole situation.
Complete ignorance *rant*