Don't you wanna take a ride with me? Part. 2

Since no one is checking my little blog, I am going to put a bunch on here. I was busy earlier. You must forgive me for not putting anything new since Friday. I did have access yesterday but what with keeping this so damn secretive, I couldn't post in front of the boyfriend. You can read my dilemma by going down to my first post of the day.

Sunday
Got up earlier than normal to put a roast into the slow cooker. It was all so complicated. With the both of us getting up earlier, it did result in some fun times. I was all set to go and get my damn taxes done so I can wait for the money to roll in, when I realized I don't have the forms to do a paper copy (which shouldn't matter, but I like to know what it should be, before the computer takes them and runs with it). Another example of my need for control. I like to see each question and fill everything out and look at the schedules and blah, blah, blah. So, after that I realize that I don't have my 1098 forms that I need so I can claim my student loan interest as an adjustment to my income. (Turns out it only makes a difference of about $100, but still) I call my friend and I get all set to tell her I am not coming over, that I need more paperwork and stuff.

She was like....you are coming over...before I even got to telling her, I prolly shouldn't. So, I get my ass on the bus and run around downtown to get the kid a bagel-dog (he tells me the reason he didn't eat it was because he didn't know there was a hotdog in it) for lunch. Finally hit her house at about 1:30 pm. I get my taxes basically done (besides the interest deduction) and save them in about 10 minutes. The computer tells me I am getting almost 3 grand back.
WOOFREAKINHOO! I have to hope this is right as I didn't do my own paper return. So, I am just waiting for the paperwork so I can submit my taxes. Well, then I wait FOREVER for her neighbor to come back so she can ask to borrow the car, to take me clothes shopping. Because my ass fell out of my pants. I could have went on the bus by then, but whatever. I am tired and hungry and crabby as hell by this point.

I get to Wal-mart and realize that all their pants that I would actually wear are not in my size. Close, but not close enough. I would have looked like a sausage with the way they squeezed my fat girl gut in. I don't think so. I make fun of those girls. I don't want to be one of them. So, all for naught. Now I get to spend most of my lunch tomorrow going to the ONLY used fat girl clothing store, in the neighboring town. I will prolly over extend my lunch, but I need clothes, so screw it.

Anyone wanna take me to the fat girl clothing store? Wish me luck either way.

Comments

Brandy said…
C's hidden closet!!! I love that place!
I'd be happy to go with you, if you're still inviting :)
Gimmie an email- what time do they close? I get off at 5ish, we could do a weekend thing if you wanted...
I hate the proprietor though. She's fake nice. Wouldn't let me use the toilet when I was 8 months preg and about to explode. I half wished, at that point, that I'd still had morning sickness every 20 minutes instead of just once a day *wicked grin*
Fortunately I'm in good with my homies at the Busy Bee.
Anonymous said…
Busy Bee? What is that? Another (hopefully) fat girl clothing store?
SWSNBN said…
Umm, that last post was me. I don't know what I did. OOPS! ;p.
SWSNBN said…
Dur, dur, dur.......I saw the Busy Bee as soon as I got out there. I really am completely oblivious when I am riding the bus. I used to pass that place all the time. I always wondered if they had good food.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.