Diamond Light Boogie
Woohoo!
It's Friday!
And my payday....*dances all around*
Ok, not really. I don't dance. I am lying, again. I dance at the Cherry Poppin' Daddies concerts. I dance like crazy. I get sweaty and full of adrenaline.
I also sing at these concerts. I love them. Steve Perry is a god, and when he humps the microphone, I scream like a high-pitched girl.
I am not even really high pitched. Only when I really scream.
So.....not really much to say (hey, just did you just fall over in suprise?), of course I can prolly drone on about nothing anyway.
So, I realized that I am posting about 4 times daily, and consequently (duh) I am getting more hits. Woohoo! 6000 here I come.
Went out to lunch, on what I like to think of as my campus, and went down to Dairy Queen. I go in and breathe a sigh of relief because creepy, ex-boyfriend wannabe vampire isn't there. I am mentioning this to my co-worker, when he walks in.
With his new girlfriend. She looks alot closer to his age than the girls he used to date. (There was 6 years between us.) Which is wonderful, because he was always about the control. It was all about manipulation.
He always wondered why I acted like a kid, ummm, because I was 16!. He was 22. It is a vast difference, but at the time, I was like, oh he is so mature and he wants to be with me. I knew I was more mature than other girls my age. Yeah, whatever.
Anyhow, we spent the whole time trying really hard not to look at each other, and it worked. Hurray! Crisis narrowly averted.
Applaud me!
It's Friday!
And my payday....*dances all around*
Ok, not really. I don't dance. I am lying, again. I dance at the Cherry Poppin' Daddies concerts. I dance like crazy. I get sweaty and full of adrenaline.
I also sing at these concerts. I love them. Steve Perry is a god, and when he humps the microphone, I scream like a high-pitched girl.
I am not even really high pitched. Only when I really scream.
So.....not really much to say (hey, just did you just fall over in suprise?), of course I can prolly drone on about nothing anyway.
So, I realized that I am posting about 4 times daily, and consequently (duh) I am getting more hits. Woohoo! 6000 here I come.
Went out to lunch, on what I like to think of as my campus, and went down to Dairy Queen. I go in and breathe a sigh of relief because creepy, ex-boyfriend wannabe vampire isn't there. I am mentioning this to my co-worker, when he walks in.
With his new girlfriend. She looks alot closer to his age than the girls he used to date. (There was 6 years between us.) Which is wonderful, because he was always about the control. It was all about manipulation.
He always wondered why I acted like a kid, ummm, because I was 16!. He was 22. It is a vast difference, but at the time, I was like, oh he is so mature and he wants to be with me. I knew I was more mature than other girls my age. Yeah, whatever.
Anyhow, we spent the whole time trying really hard not to look at each other, and it worked. Hurray! Crisis narrowly averted.
Applaud me!
Comments
Could'a at least chucked a fry at him!!!
Karina - yeah, I shoulda chucked a fry at him. Actually, the moment he came in we decided to take it outside, it is beautiful today, so we got our food and ran, like the hounds of hell were after us.