Calling all angels.

So, last night my son wanted to watch Scooby Doo (from like the 80's....have to love OnDemand from Comcast) and I was like.....I don't know, isn't that scary for before bedtime. "Well, (my boyfriend) said I could."
I hear from the other room, "Do you think Scooby Doo is scary?"
"No, but maybe to a kid." I let it go though because sometimes it is easier to agree than try and make him see my point of view. (talking about the boyfriend here) We are both far too pig-headed about things.

So, last night my son crawls into bed with me. Rolls around a bunch and kicks me. I deal though, because it won't be long until he won't even do that. Already I don't get kisses on the mouth. This morning he was all sprawled with his mouth open....it was so cute. He looks so innocent and like and angel when he is sleeping. Sometimes even the way he stretches reminds me of when he was a baby and he always looked innocent. So, I took a picture. Too adorable.

I wake him up and ask him if he had bad dreams about Scooby Doo and he says, "A little", or kinda, or something to that effect. Then I told him...no more Scooby Doo before bed. If his mind is anything like mine, it doesn't even have to be that scary for him to take it out of context and make it a nightmare.

So, I was right, although I am trying not to crow about it too much. It's hard for me, usually if my boyfriend and I disagree about something, he ends up being right. I doubt myself too much and cave and then I am like......"SEE, I WAS RIGHT". Anyhow, write more later.

Comments

Brandy said…
That is too cute!!!
I love sleepy pictures.
They're hard to get though..
SWSNBN said…
He is the focus of most of my pics. He is so damn photogenic. Wish I could post one here. Oh well.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.