Closing time

My hits really stop rising after 6 or so. Gee, there is a surprise. It prolly all ties in with people reading at work. Wish I got off at 6. Oh well, sour grapes and all.

Don't have terribly much to say (hey, don't look so surprised ;p), I just felt like I deserved to post after being so damn productive since lunch. I can actually see my desk. My stack has gone down considerably. It really is the never ending stack. Damn stack.

No kitty, that's a bad kitty. Sorry, I started channeling Cartman. See what boredom does to me?
I hope my hits have surpassed 200 by the time I get here tomorrow. They are so close. Come on, only 4 more to go. I mean, Come on.

Like come on actually works, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.