I'm alright on the outside

Man, I am such a crab. Hard on the outside and soft and tender on the inside.

I just called my house to check up on my boys, but didn't have much to share. So, my boyfriend kind of sounded annoyed. He prolly wasn't, but it made me sad. I like to call home and get a friendly voice (as opposed to the pissed off people who want their bills paid), and touch base. He should be happy I like to hear his voice.

When I don't call at all during the day, he kind of looks at me funny or thinks I am annoyed. Which, I guess I can understand, seeing as how I call him all the time.

It just kind of hurts my feelings. But, I'll pretend that it doesn't. Course, I did send off a quick email to let him know I am sorry. He prolly wasn't annoyed and I am reading too much into it.

I like to think I can tell his moods, but he was unusually quiet last night and he said he wasn't in a bad mood. Maybe he is getting sick of dealing with my crap. As you all can read, I am one big mess. I try really hard not to be though. It's just that I can't hide my insecurities and strangeness forever from the people I see all the time.

Comments

SWSNBN said…
That is so totally me. I dwell on things for months (it feels like), when most people would be like...whatever. I always worry about hurting other people's feelings too. I tend to stick my foot in my mouth, so I have to be careful.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.