Little Things

I have to say that I love Toby Lightman. The above referenced CD is one of the best CDs I have ever owned. She has a wonderful, mellow voice. I'm going to sample some of this and hope you all are as impressed.

"I think it's time for a change, cause I'm tired of these games.
I'm gonna leave 'em inside, cause I'm alright on the outside.
And I'm tired of this rain, and I'm tired of the shame.
I'm gonna leave it inside, cause I'm alright on the outside."

"Why this now,
Cause I used to have angels, that used to watch over me.
When love was not a stranger, but love ain't what it used to be.
And I don't want these devils, they're knocking at my door.
So, I can't love you no more."

"You might have thought I'd be a little bit lazy, I might not notice, I might not care.
But now you're finding out, I'm a little bit crazy, and you were the one so unprepared"

"Everytime I try to walk away, you pull me back with all those things you say,
and I find myself unable to leave.
Do you have a clue of what you are doing to me?
So, I'm singing the words that I don't have the strength to say,
and I am thinking about the courage to let me walk away.

But I keep coming back in, coming back in, coming back into you."

This is just a few songs from the beginning and while some of the others are sappier, I love the whole album really. Wish I could be so eloquent about such things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.