Turn it up

So, I had to leave you all with something before I left for the weekend, but I might post Sunday.
I have spent the last hour listening to my own personal SKA mix. Loving it, it freaking rocks.

So, on it is Save Ferris. One of the songs is called "Turn it up". I love it.

The chorus goes like this.....
"I turn it up, when I hear that song.
I turn it up, and I sing along.
Got to hear that song again DJ."
And repeat.
It is so freaking appropriate for when I am waiting for the damn DJ to play my favorite new song that I don't have on CD.

It also has "Mistaken", which is another Save Ferris one and wonderful.
The best part of that is ....
"As I blame myself again, wondering what I did.
You tell me that you still might care for me.
Say you're just confused, but that's really no excuse.
You don't get sympathy, cause I don't need this mindtrip.
I must be myself, must free myself from you.
And all you put me through."

Not exactly happy music, but there is a good beat and I love it. OK, all. I am out. Yay, for the weekend.

Comments

Brandy said…
Sounds interesting.
Seems like I liked Save Ferris but I can't remember what song they did..
SWSNBN said…
Well, there is "Mistaken", which I am guessing is not the one you are thinking about.

But, they also did a cover of "Come on Eileen". It is pretty good. I have a few friends who have only heard the cover and always look at me funny when I put on the original. I myself like both versions, but there is no accounting for some people's tastes.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.