P.S.
I have an addendum to my last post. I was just thinking about another part of my dream. I was trying to get my 7 year old to do something and he wouldn't, so I had to get on his case a little. And he turns to me and says, "Shut the hell up, mom".
Not like he ever would, but for a moment when I woke up, I was like..."damn that kid". And then I realized it was all a dream anyways.
That was prolly the most funny part of the whole thing. So, at least I'll have fun telling people about that.
Not like he ever would, but for a moment when I woke up, I was like..."damn that kid". And then I realized it was all a dream anyways.
That was prolly the most funny part of the whole thing. So, at least I'll have fun telling people about that.
Comments
I swear sometimes I feel like it actually happened and almost store it as a memory, then everytime I think about it, I go, wait, that didn't happen.
Damn those dreams anyways.